Health and Safety Protocols
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend matches, training sessions or functions.
- When using the changeroom(s) on match day or for training, the 1 person per 2 square metres of space rule applies. It’s recommended that masks be worn when in the changeroom, even when using this space rule.
- Please sit outside whilst watching the game and where possible, maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres from each other.
- All team meetings, pre and post play, to be conducted outdoors.
- Players, coaches, match officials and team support staff to have their own individually marked drink bottles. You are permitted to come off the field for drinks.
- Please assist by keeping players a safe distance during wicket celebrations, with no hugging, handshaking or high-fives etc.
- No shaking hands at the conclusion of a match.
- All participants must sanitise their hands before entering the field of play, which could be multiple times during a single match.
- Please encourage for hand sanitiser to be readily available for players, coaches, match officials, team support staff and spectators.